Backgrounds Supply List
“Intro to Acrylics: Backgrounds” Supply List:
• 2 to 4 panels to paint on. These can be canvas or wood. 16″ x 20″ is a nice size, but choose sizes you like.
• Acrylic Paint: Titanium White, Mars Black, Cerulean Blue, Cobalt Blue, Hansa Yellow, Pyrol Red. Note: Consider adding a Quinacridone color or 2 to your palette- Coral and Purple are 2 of my favorites.
• Brushes for acrylic paint: #2 round, #6 round, and #12 filbert
• Golden Acrylic Glazing Liquid in satin
• Paper towels
• Clean cotton rags
• Jar or small bucket for water
• Palette. Disposable paper palettes make for an easy clean up.
Thanks! If you have any questions about these supplies, you can email Fred directly at FredArtist@comcast.net