Flower Crazy 2 – Supply List
Note: These are the supplies that will be demoed in the class videos, but you are welcome to substitute any supplies with those you already have on hand.
- Watercolor paper, about two 22″x30″ sheets, 140# hot press (smooth)
- #12 round brush, 1/2″ flat brush (or similar)
- watercolor set (pan or tube)
- Pilot Parallel Pen (3.8)
- Large Chalk markers, 2-3 colors (can substitute paint pens)
- White paint pen
- Swedish Tracing Paper (see below for ordering info; this item can be substituted with rice paper or tissue paper as well, though the effects won’t be quite the same)
- kneaded rubber eraser (large)
- stamp pads, several colors
- matte medium
- one sheet card stock (heavy computer paper), tape
- vine charcoal
- white acrylic ink (white nail polish works, too)
- blue painter’s tape
- a selection of items to make marks with: old credit card, sticks, straws, plastic knives, etc.
- a selection of items found in your house to make textures with: shells, flatware, beads, etc.
- optional: spray fixative
Swedish Tracing Paper Hunt
The cost is under $15 plus shipping for a 29″ x 360″ roll. Fabric or craft stores carry this product online and in stores and the following will ship internationally:
Drygoods Design in Seattle
Birch Street Clothing
And Amazon carries this product in the US, Canada, and EU:
If you can’t find it and would like to try the Swedish Tracing Paper for this class, we can send you a sample packet for $15 (US orders) or $18 (international orders). Email Christi Sonheim at email@example.com and she can work with you on payment, mailing address, etc.